Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wonderful Words

As I read the following words this morning they burned within my heart:

Philippians 1:9-10 (MSG)

So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover's life, circumspect and exemplary, a life Jesus will be proud of: bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God.

2 comments:

Minister Mamie L. Pack said...

Tracey,

I have chosen your blog to receive the Arte y Pico blog award. I really enjoy your honesty which is why I like coming to read your blog. Enjoy.

With Blessings,

Minster Mamie L. Pack

Tracy said...

Thanks so much Mamie, how kind of you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin