Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Saturday, July 12, 2008

On their side

I delight in the Philippians 4:4-5 (MSG):

4-5 Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!

Two short verses packed with so much!

Celebrate - may my life be a celebration. May I never cease to see all that is good around me, all that is worthy of enjoyment. May I celebrate the gifts of life and health.

God is so good, so great , so mighty, so awesome. May I truly revel in Him. May I adore and keep His presence in my conscious throughout the day.

What an awesome concept - make it clear to all that you meet that you're on their side. May I not let my ego get in my way, may I not be so full of myself and my agenda that I miss out on the opportunity to truly see others. May I see opportunities to make others important, to give. May my attitude be one of collaboration.

Oh Heavenly Father, I'm so incapable of these things on my own. I fall so horribly short. Please work in my life and empower me to live this way...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin