Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's going on?


Sometimes I need to take time to reflect and see what's really important to me at a given time in my life and then prioritize and plan accordingly. To take time to see what's important so I know how to pray.

Three things I'm praying about are:

1. My relationship with my husband
I want to be more respectful and more accepting. He's a unique person and sometimes I'm way too critical.

2. My relationship with my middle son
We butt heads all the time. I want to build and encourage him in addition to holding him accountable and teaching him standards. I want to sow words of encouragement, praise, hope and love into his life.

3. My job
I want to manage the 47-bed well, bring in a new line of business to the open unit and either build the school or get rid of it and bring in a new line of business. I want to be an effective leader to my department heads; be there and give them what they need, help them stay on track and hold them accountable. I want to be a positive influence in the residents life and to pray over this facility and do my part to ensure God's spirit can be big there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin