Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Friday, November 2, 2007

I love to read



I love to read.

Recently I read about a "Baby steps" reading challenge to read 3 books during October - December 2007. I found out about this challenge at : nattiechallenge.blogspot.com

I already had a list of books I wanted to read so I picked 3 from that list that I have on hand and these are my reading list for the rest of this year. You can read all about this challenge on my side bar to the left.

These is my 3 book list and why I chose them:

Duty First by Ed Ruggero
I started reading this book in October and am just about finished. The subtitle of the book is "A year in the life of West Point and the making of American Leaders". My oldest son is in his second year at West Point and I found this book and wanted to learn more about what he's going through.

Care of the Soul by Thomas Moore
My husband gave this to me last March for my Birthday and I've been meaning to read it. I started it last month but found I do better reading one book at a time so I set it aside until I finish the first book here.


Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
My husband's daughter and her husband gave this to him for his Birthday in September. The husband said it's one of the best books he's read. Since my husband and I always have a book we're reading we decided to read this one. I haven't started it yet but the plan is to read it by the end of this December.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin