Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Greek Salad


I've always enjoyed Greek salad at restaurants but never been able to create a good version at home. That's until I recently discovered a bottled dressing: Girards Greek Vinaigrette. Once I found that, the following recipe was a huge success. I've served it at a few parties I've had lately and there's never any leftover.

Ingredients
Grape tomatoes
Small red onion, separated into rings
Black olives
Feta cheese, crumbled
Sliced cucumber
Torn romaine leaves (or any other greens mix)
Girards Greek Vinaigrette

Mix the above together. You can leave out the lettuce if you like, but due to expense, I add it in when making this for a group.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin