Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Singing with the Saints


You know what I like best about church?

Getting to sing with other Believers.

Oh I enjoy the preaching too. I also enjoy singing on my own during my time with God during the week. But, there's something oh so sweet about getting to come together with others of like faith and be in the presence of God together and worship Him!

What do you enjoy best about church or Sundays?

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I am telepathic and I know something...I know that at 12:01 a.m. on 9/7/09, there will be TWO things for you at my blog ♥

http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com

Thanks for being my bloggie friend.

Tracy said...

Thank you "Redhead"; guess I am rather a bookworm!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin