Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The big 6

I typically think of habits in terms of bad ones.

Maybe that's because I've got more than my share of bad habits.

Habits can be good though.  It's the good ones that I want to get more of entrenched into my life. I've heard the phrase holy habits used before.  I'm attracted to that phrase.  I've always been a sucker for aliteration. This year I'm feeling impressed to develop what I'll call holy habits in each of the following areas of my life:
  1. Sharing
  2. Simplicity
  3. Increased physical activity
  4. Healthy eating
  5. Bible Pondering
  6. Gratefulness

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin