In John 10:10 Jesus promises His followers abundant life. This blog is about my life as His follower.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Starting Out

One way to help get each Holy Habit entrenched in my life:

1. Sharing
My time at work - Spend more time watching our SSD & AC at work.  Looking for ways I can help them grow professionally

2. Simplicity
Watch less TV - Currently, I am ashamed to admit this but, I spend about 3-4 hours of every day watching TV.  I will reduce that to 2 hours.

3. Increased physical activity
5 days a week do something physical for at least 30 minutes.  Even if it's just riding the exercise bike while watching TV.

4. Healthy Eating
Use online food diary at least 6 days a week to keep track of what I'm eating.

5. Bible Pondering
At least 3 times each week engage in personal study in 1 & 2 Thessalonians.

6. Gratefulness
Speak out about 1 thing -Each day find at least one thing at work that I'm grateful for and speak that out to someone. Each day find 1 thing I'm grateful for about John and tell him.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin