Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lacking Motivation

Photo from http://www.studentloannetwork.com
I can't seem to get motivated in the current finance class I'm taking.  I just have to push myself to work on the coursework and can barely seem to do that.  In general I find going to school + work + life difficult but in the other two classes I've taken so far I've found them so interesting that I can push myself to do the work.  But the truth is that finance is not really my thing.  I'm not particularly a lover of numbers.  The chapter on budgeting was the only one I really got into so far. 

Yet....I think I heard right and that God impressed on me to go back to school.  So I pray for God to help me become more disciplined.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin