Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today I'm a guest over at Dementia for 2

I'm not posting here today, since you can read me over at Dementia for 2.

Inge, who posts at Dementia for 2, is someone who I've come to both like and admire through our encounters via the blogoshere; she's got a keen interest in a varied assortment of topics, she has an all out love for God, and I'm constantly delighted when she shares about her encounters with her grandmother. I think you'll enjoy reading her blog not only today, but on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Heading over there now.

Inge' said...

Tracy,
Thank you so much for the kind "plug"! I also truly enjoy reading your blog and look forward to your next post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin