Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bible prayer


We were blessed recently to be able to build a family room onto our home. In that family room are several bookcases. Since John & I are, to use his phraseology, "two rivers coming together", we've got lots of stuff to organize - especially books. I was going through books today and found an awesome book entitled "Bible Prayers for all your needs" put out by Victory House Publishers.

This book is comprised of 5 basic needs - spiritual, family, personal, physical, financial. Under each need are various prayers that you can choose to pray aloud. Each of these prayers are directly from specific scriptures which are listed at the end of the prayer.

What an incredible resource!

It's so cool that I found it today because I've been trying lately to have my prayers be based on the word. It's God's timing always perfect?!

This book is definitely going into my nightstand to be available when needed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin