Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A peculair and exquisite experience of Faith

Over at Kingdom Bloggers this week we're talking about questions we have of God.

In my post today I share about my struggle over the past 17 months in regard to my job, work, and my career. Then I end with some questions that I'd adore to hear your feedback regarding, weather you'd care to answer them here, or over there:

Do you have any unanswered questions and requests before God right now? How's the Holy Spirit encouraging your heart? What's God teaching you during this time?

3 comments:

Inge' said...

I always have unanswered questions! I think the more I learn the more questions I have.

Right now we are experiencing a financial struggle that is the worst that we have ever been through. i know that God is going to use this life experience to show His glory in my life, but, it is a real hard time for us right now.

God is teaching me that some things in my life are so totally out of my control that I must rely on Him. I know that whatever happens it will be what God deems best for us, but this is a such a hard lesson to learn!

May said...

God have taught me to do my best and leave the rest to him for things all possible through him. Blessings.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It is not wrong to have many questions, even if they remain unanswered. We often pray and pray and feel that He's not listening. The truth is He is listening but somehow what we're asking is not quite right for us right now.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to take this job you're offered. But keep looking for something better.

God bless you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin