Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A God time

I was driving Sheila and I to a Saturday matinee at a local community theater when I heard the words that blessed me so much. Sheila told me that in all the years she'd been in Bible study groups that she'd never experienced a group sharing time like we'd had the prior Thursday.  It was a time when women barred their hearts, secrets, and fears.  A time when they were met by others, right where they were at.  A time when all sense of "judgment" was suspending and an air of understanding pervaded.  It was a God time.

I'm so grateful.  I'm looking forward to what our God is going to continue to do during this group in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin